Thursday, February 21, 2008

wow it's been a while huh? i have a good job @ zimmer+rohde. its a company that sells way expencive fabric to the trade only. i'm at work now and prolly should be working! haha. I got blood results a few weeks ago and I am as healthy as I ever have been! my creatine level is 1.03 the lowest it's ever been!!!!! YAY!! i feel really good. i've been consistantly working out adn it really makes a difference! i make smoothies almost every morning of berries/low fat yogurt/and juice and it has helped me to really be focused. when i don't have it or i don't work out i feel like shit i have to say! i feel really good that i've also really made a commitment and am doing it!



I have to take calcium pills now. my medication strips my body of it. not good! its so strange to me that you take a prescription drug that is supposed to help you but the side effects sometimes are un-fucking-believeable. the meds i'm on that i have to tkae fo rthe rest of my life have a side effect of INCREASED SKIN CANCER /OVARIAN CANCER/INSOMNIA/ACNE

WTF!!!! that is justs nuts to me.



i really try to not focus on these things. i try to enjoy what ihave now. its important to me to really focus on the good ihave from this all. i've never been sad or negative about getting sick. IT HAPPENED FOR A REASON.



i have to clean my damn closet again. i don't understand how it continues to get soo damn messy! i wear the same fucking clothes all the time!!! grrrrrr ahahahhaha i have a cake this weekend. i'll see if i can post it on here. that would be cool. i really want to try to write on here. not that anyone right now knows about me having this...not that anyone might actually be interested in my life but...you never know!

No comments: