Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 years later...still going strong

ok so I totally forgot I even started this blog. I was writing a post for my other blog amandacakes and realized I was signed in to this blog instead...old email account I checked last night must have stayed signed in...

Wow so much has happened in 4 years. I actually just passed my 7 year mark since my transplant. :) My kidney is still going strong and kicking. my creatine is 1.2 Makes me a bit nervous looking back and seeing it was 1.03 a few years ago, but i'm staying positive and I am with in range.

I was living in Cincinnati, Ohio for 2 years and just moved back to CT. My husbands job (yeah you know that guy Duncan i was so in love with back then...yeah hes my husband now! I KNEW IT!) brought us to Cincinnati it was good to get away from CT for a while...its def been a hard 2 years though. Timing was horrible, or maybe it was good I don't know.

Duncan and I got married Feb 13, 2009 the day after I turned 30!!!! it was crazy! I'm so happy he's my husband. i see more and more everyday how wonderful he is. I hope we can have kids soon. He will make an amazing dad for sure.

My grandmother Bernice had COPD for a few years...she was so sweet. She passed away March 14, 2010. I was there when she went. I know she's happy in heaven now...no tubes, no pain, no pills...eating whatever she wants. :)

My dad got diagnosed with cancer about 3 years ago. Bladder. He had a long hard battle and was in remission for almost a year when it came back. The doctors gave him 6 months to live...he passed away 5 months later...............................................I'll get into it all at another time.

devastated.

Duncan and I are in the process of trying to have kids. Nothing yet. My periods have been irregular since I moved to Cincinnati. The doctors are pretty confident that I can get prego...I just hope it happens soon. Im so ready. I think it will also do a lot of good for my family. Something to look forward to...exciting...positive.

well, now that i have remembered i have this blog (and that no one knows about it....) im gonna post as I go. Feeling thoughts experiences etc.

thanks for reading....

@





No comments: